Our Nashville client is looking to hire a Major Market Account(SALES)Manager to join their growing, fast-paced team.
The Major Market Account Manager prospects, calls on and sells the company’s products and services to new clients with 50 or more employees within an assigned territory. He or she is responsible to achieve or exceed assigned monthly and annual sales quota.
- Four year degree in finance, marketing or business preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business-to-business sales; with a demonstrated track record of success; payroll sales experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of PC software and hardware, including the Internet and Microsoft Office applications – MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Able to manage own time without direct daily supervision.
- Identify potential clients through prospecting and referrals.
- Call on potential clients in person and by phone to present the companies products and services.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with assigned referral sources, primarily CPAs and banks.
- Analyze current practices of potential clients and identify additional sales opportunities.
- Meet or exceed agreed upon sales, activity and retention targets.
- Assist in the conversion process for new clients, including submission of complete paperwork for new clients and the successful processing of the initial payroll.
- Work closely with Operations staff to achieve client satisfaction.
- Complete regular reports as required, including SalesLogix updates.
- On an as needed basis, assist Sales Manager in the development of less experienced Account Managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Generous base salary
Uncapped Commission Potential
Provided Cell Phone and Laptop
Quarterly Bonus Incentives
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.