Our Pearland, TX client is seeking an Accounting Manager.
The Accounting Operations Manager will be responsible for day-to-day management of the company’s shared services center to include credit and collections, accounts payable, payroll, inventory and fixed asset accounting. This position’s primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization’s accounting functions. This is NOT a technical accounting role. This is an operational/process implementation and improvement position.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the shared service center through focusing on continued process improvement in each functional area.
- Maintain and improve accounting and administrative controls by deploying best practices in each functional area.
- Act as primary interface with key stakeholders – branch support staff, vendors and customer.
- Collaborate with key suppliers to resolve pending issues and facilitate a positive working relationship.
- Manage day to day transactional processing of accounts receivable, payables, biweekly payroll, capital expenditures and inventory movement.
- Establish performance targets and measure results against budget and operational goals.
- Leads team in achieving department goals of providing exceptional customer service by eliminating or reducing defects and implementing process improvements in each functional area.
- Supervise and coach a staff of 10 – 12.
- 8+ years experience in varies accounting roles
- 5+ years of relevant shared service center experience
- Prior experience as an Accounting Manager is required
- Excellent ability to work with executives and peers
- Ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely fashion working independently
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent documentation and effective communication skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Systems savvy – including strong data manipulation skills and the ability to understand flow of financial information through systems
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.