Our Nashville, TN client is looking for an Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable Administrator for their Accounting department. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding written and communication skills and have a strong work ethic and stable work history within the real estate/ multi property industry.
Contract to possible hire
- Matches invoices with purchase orders and reviews for correct quantities, unit price, taxes, and terms.
- Enter invoices into payables system.
- Verifies and corrects PO coding.
- Statement reconciliation; Researches and resolves problem invoices and vendor inquiries.
- Prepares expense analysis as required.
- Prepares weekly AP aging schedule for the Controller and VP of Finance.
- Perform general accounting duties as needed.
- Ability to process 100 invoices per week.
- Professional, outgoing personality
- Proficient in 10 key.
- 5+ years Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable experience.
- Proficient in QuickBooks or Peachtree
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Nashville, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.