Our Plano, TX client is seeking a contract to possible hire Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Work within the accounting group, processing accounts payable activities and reporting directly to the CFO.
- Timely and accurate processing of all A/P.
- Coordinate the addition and maintenance of all vendors..
- Daily processing of incoming invoices including obtaining approvals & general ledger numbers, resolving billing or receiving discrepancies, and posting invoices for payment and filing.
- Weekly processing of vendor payments, including payment requests, wire requests and entry, obtaining necessary check approvals, attaching supporting detail, mailing preparation and filing.
- Communicate with vendors regarding status of invoice payments and resolving invoice discrepancies.
- Provide invoice copies for various account reconciliation
- Maintain A/P reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Must have cash management and treasury experience, as well as check writing and wiring experience
- High School diploma required. Associates degree in accounting or business degree preferred.
- JD Edwards experience preferred.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fast learner.
- Excellent computer skills.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.