Our Downtown Houston, TX client is seeking a contract to hire Accounts Receivable Specialist/ Payroll Clerk.
This person must be results oriented hands on coordinator with proven Accounts Receivable and Collections Credentials. Candidate for this position must be well adapted to the computer, have strong analytical and communications skills, be able to perform multi tasks, and increase productivity and contribute to the profit of the company through the efficient collection of the accounts receivable.
- Processing Accounts Receivable.
- Receiving and posting payments and billing adjustments.
- Providing various accounts receivable reports.
- Research and resolve customer inquiries.
- Perform collections calls.
- Collecting, calculating, and entering payroll data.
- Updating payroll records by entering changes.
- Inputting hours and earnings.
- Communicating with employees, answering their questions, and resolving problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- High attention to detail with ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Great Plains or Global Shop Solutions is required.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.