Our Plano, TX client is seeking a contract to possible hire Accounts Receivable Specialist/ Collections.
- Perform the day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that municipal finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices and coding payment document.
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry.
- Data enter invoices for payment.
- Maintain listing of accounts receivable and payable.
- Maintain the general ledger.
- Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers.
- Monthly financial reports.
- Collections calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-7+ years of experience in a similar role.
- High School diploma required.
- Associates degree in accounting or business degree preferred.
- JD Edwards experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fast learner.
- Excellent computer skills.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.