Our North Dallas client, a growing oil and gas company, is looking to hire an administrative assistant to join their team to help keep their fast-paced office running efficiently. This position will be supporting one VP and a team of five.
– Support both the VP and the Environmental Health and Safety team with various administrative tasks
– Manage expense reports and calendar management
– Work with EHS group on special projects
– Perform document scanning duties and file maintenance.
– Work with MS Office Suite, primarily in Excel and Word.
– Maintain a business professional code of dress and attitude.
– College degree preferred.
– Strong MS Office skills, primarily in Excel
– Ability to work in a busy, dynamic environment.
– Flexible, Easy going attitude
– 2 year + in a professional setting (experience in Oil and Gas and or EHS is highly preferred)
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.