Our Beachwood, OH client is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant/Accountant for a long term contract.INTERESTED? CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
Job Overview and Duties:
In this position you will support a team and will perform clerical and accouting duties to relieve the staff of all clerical details.
– Maintain filing system.
– Work with subcontractors and vendors to ensure payment application accuracy
– Handle incoming phone calls and direct them to the appropriate individual.
– Compose routine emails, reports, and other materials.
– Assist in the preparation of reports, and graphs using programs such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel…
-Various other administrative tasks, scanning, faxing, filing, greeting guests, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
– At least 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant and Accountant
– A proven track record of high performance and outstanding attention to detail.
– Experience in the construction industry is preferred
– A high school degree is a must
– Strong command of all Microsoft Suite products. Experience with payment application programs is highly preferred
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Nashville, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.