Our North Dallas client, a growing oil and gas company, is looking to hire an administrative assistant to join their team to help keep their fast-paced office running efficiently. This position will be supporting two senior level managers.
– Support Senior Managers with various administrative tasks
– Manage expense reports and travel arrangements
– Help support a growing, fast-paced team with deadline-driven projects
– Perform document scanning duties and file maintenance.
– Work with MS Office Suite, primarily in Excel and Word.
– Tackle various projects and assignments as needed.
– MUST have oil and gas experience; at least 1 year.
– Maintain a business professional code of dress and attitude.
– College degree preferred.
– Strong MS Office skills, primarily in Excel
– Ability to work in a busy, dynamic environment.
– Flexible, Easy going attitude
– 3 year + in a professional setting
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of http://www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out http://www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.