Our Garland, TX client is seeking an Administrative Assistant on a contract to hire basis. The candidate should be organized, dependable, and have experience working in a small manufacturing environment. Excellent opportunity for growth.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Answering phones, directing calls, and taking messages
- Filing, faxing, copying and scanning documents
- Processing and distributing mail
- Identifying ways to improve process and implementation of quality assurance
- Utilizing company database for entry of barcodes, certifications, and products.
- Creating shipping and receiving slips, and invoices utilizing CalWorks data entry system
- Shipping and Receiving duties such as receipt of packages, inspection of units, storing and working with FedEx/UPS
- Creating detailed reports utilizing company database
- Ordering and stocking office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong track record in an administrative role, 2-5 years preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, especially for use of data entry
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 is ideal but not required
- Knowledge of CalWorks is ideal but not required
- Strong knowledge of a quality assurance process
- Experience in a shipping/receiving role is highly preferred but not required
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Desire to stay long term
- Temp to possible hire. Monday-Friday, 8-5.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.