Our Plano based client is looking for an administrative assistant. The ideal candidate will represent the company in a professional manner by telephone and in person. Important qualities: pleasant and dependable. He/she will assist in the administration of the Employee Injury Program as well as perform various clerical office duties, allowing other personnel to perform their jobs more efficiently.
Duties Include but are not Limited to:
- Perform clerical functions including answering telephone calls, typing, faxing, scanning & copying.
- Handle various mailing projects.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain filing system including corporate, claims & client policy files.
- Assist staff with various projects.
- Handle client orders for literature including receiving and mailing orders.
- Help maintain supplies and reorder when necessary, keeping in mind at all times cost efficiency for the office.
- Record employee incidents as clients report them online and by telephone.
- Handle meeting arrangements and prepare meeting materials.
- Assist with travel arrangements for quarterly board meetings.
- Prepare monthly and annual state filings for policyholders.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. for mailing projects.
- Must be able to type 50 wpm.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Access required
- Take ownership of projects and understand full scope of project given.
- Take initiative; anticipate what needs to be done.
- 2 years work experience in Customer Service capacity
- Excel and Word experience required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Some college preferred
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.