Our SW Houston, TX client is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for the manufacturing facility:
This position is a fast paced environment for a manufacturing company that caters to rush orders. The right candidate must be dependable and able to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Assisting the sales team with gathering invoices and typing sales orders.
- Data entry of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable information into computer.
- Interact with clients, vendors and visitors.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/FedEx or similarly delivered packages.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, bookkeeping, copying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Create and modify documents such as invoices, reports, memos, letters and financial statements using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or other presentation software such as Microsoft Office or other programs.
- Must have a HS Diploma/GED
- Good computer skills
- Friendly phone voice
- MUST be able to work in fast paced environment
- MUST be able to prioritize most important duty of the moment and be able to follow up and complete all assigned work.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.