Our Dallas, TX client is seeking an Appointment Setter to join their sales team on a contract to possible hire basis. This is a great opportunity for growth.
- Work with the ACT database to update contact information and bidding opportunities.
- Work through their lists to arrange for sales visits for the four sales people that this role supports.
- Manage company calendars.
- Send company marketing information when requested.
- Perform data entry duties in ACT when working off of new lists.
- Excellent phone voice and etiquette.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Previous ACT! experience.
- One year + of experience in an office environment.
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of http://www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out http://www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.