Our Houston, TX client is seeking a contract Senior HR Generalist.
– Implement Corporate HR policies and procedures.
– Maintain positive employee relations.
– Conduct new hire orientation.
– Coordinate with payroll the leave and benefit programs to ensure proper and timely processing occurs for employees.
– Train employees and supervisors on HR policies and procedures.
– Respond to unemployment claims.
– Independently address employee relation issues including conflict resolution and workplace investigations, and provide guidance and documentation related to disciplinary action and termination.
– Benefit Administration.
– Respond timely and accurately to employees and management on day-to-day issues.
– Other duties as assigned.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
– 10+ years of experience in a Generalist role in a corporate environment.
– Successful candidates will have demonstrated knowledge of Federal and State employment laws with the ability to understand and apply such legal requirements and complex policies to all work.
– Experience with FMLA issues as well as ADA Laws is required.
-Bachelor’s Degree in related field and/or HR Certification.
– Proven experience in employee relations, policy administration, benefits, safety, training, and workers compensation are required.
– Knowledge of distribution/logistics or industrial/manufacturing environments is highly desirable.
– Strong administrative skills.
– Ability to communicate with personnel at all levels.
– Excellent analytical and communication skills are required, both written and verbal, with the ability to organize and express ideas clearly and articulate legal requirements and policies to management and employees.
– Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize essential tasks.
– Strong presentation, analytical and customer service skills should be complimented by an aggressive solution-oriented track record.
– Experience interpreting and analyzing data.
– Proficiency in all MS Office (Excel, Word, Power-Point).
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which location in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.