Our Plano, TX client is seeking a temp to possible hire Benefits Customer Service Representative. The hours for this position are Monday-Friday 10:00 am- 7:00 pm.
The Customer Service Representative will handle calls from members and providers regarding various products including limited Medical benefits plans, STD, Dental, and Vision.
– To fulfill this role, the Customer Service Representative will have experience in medical benefits and claims inquiries.
– Answer questions and handle problem resolution on benefit, provider or claim issues.
– Escalate calls to the Claims Department as necessary.
– Spend approximately 90% of time on phones, averaging 70-80 calls per day.
– Follow up with members and providers as necessary.
– Process coverage changes and send out supporting documentation as necessary.
– Other duties may be assigned.
– High school diploma required and a college degree is a plus.
– Tow or more years experience as a customer service representative handling medical benefits and claims inquiries.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Strong PC Skills- Word and Excel required.
– Must posses a desire to help people.
– Respond well to a stressful, dynamic environment.
– Flexible, uses critical thinking skills and open to learning new ideas/skills.
– Team player.
– Positive attitude.
– Professional appearance.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which location in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.