Our client located in the West part of Houston, TX is in need of a Billing clerk on a temporary or possible temp-to-hire basis.
- Entering, updating and tracking vendor invoices in clients billing and accounting systems.
- Auditing, analyzing, researching and reconciling invoices as directed to ensure accuracy.
- Processing invoices for payment.
- Preparing and updating billing, payment and other management reports.
- Preparing letters, notices and other correspondence on billing and vendor contract matters.
- General office administration and ad hoc staff support.
- Minimum 4 years total work experience relevant to the responsibilities listed above.
- Experience in billing and/or accounting functions, preferably in an environment with frequent, complex monthly billing cycles.
- Prior experience with SAP software a major plus.
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Basic knowledge of finance and accounting principals.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, initiative, and perseverance.
- Track record of high performance in fast paced, dynamic work environments.
- Highly stress tolerant.
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines, and manage competing priorities to meet time commitments.
- Proven ability to work with minimum supervision, and as part of a high performance team.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.