Our Dallas oil and gas client is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to join their fast-paced team.
This person will have a key role in the development of the annual budget and monthly forecasts for the client company. Carry out investment appraisals for all projects undertaken by the company. This person will be also be responsible for updating, on a monthly basis, the company’s financial model by keeping abreast with changes occurring at the company level. In addition, this person will be part of a team who analyzes, and reports monthly financial results to the management team.
- Prepares monthly forecasts of production volumes, capital and operating expenses, working closely with business managers
- Working closely with line managers in developing the annual budget and the medium term business plan
- Communicating and sharing information with other departments (i.e., accounting, commercial, engineering and operations) on monthly trends
- Investment appraisal for capital projects – looking at capital expenditure projections, NPV analysis, rates of return
- Financial modeling and scenario analysis
- Assists in developing financial presentation material and other ad hoc reports for management and/or other departments
- Provides financial support to other divisions.
- Handles cash flow analysis and portfolio projections for various divisions
A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred
4-6 years of accounting / finance experience is required; oil and gas experience is HIGHLY preferred
Advanced Excel/Financial Modeling/Data Manipulation skills
Understanding of business transactions that occur in the oil and gas industry
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of http://www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web
If your resume needs some help, check out http://www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.