Our Brookshire, TX client is seeking an Accountant / Financial Analyst. This client offers an excellent benefits package and a great work environment.
Perform monthly closing activities for two subsidiaries that comply with general accounting standards under GAAP and IFRS. Prepare special purpose reports for headquarters or government on a consolidated basis. Reconcile accounts to the general ledger on a periodic basis. Prepare and file accounting reports with HQ and related business units. Accounting department liaison for cost center managers. Work on projects as assigned. Meet aggressive month end close deadlines. Provide vacation coverage as assigned.
- Verify accuracy of data entered into G/L accounts, reconcile G/L assigned accounts, reconcile inter-company accounts, maintain allocations/assessments in SAP
- Prepares special purpose reports for HQ and governmental purposes
- Prepare bank reconciliations for multiple banks
- Maintain financial statement per GAAP/IFRS rules.
- Liaison with cost center managers
- Projects as assigned
- Preparation of yearend audit work papers.
- Responsible for preparing monthly journal entries as required and maintaining recurring journal entries.
- Adheres to company and department policies, procedures, and standards
- Supports, cooperates with, and participates in company-wide EHS Management System which includes following all safety, health and environmental policies and procedures. Supports and cooperates in company-wide Quality Management effort.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3 or more years of directly related experience (in consolidations and multi-entity accounting and in a manufacturing environment).
- Must be an expert in Excel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook
- ERP accounting system experience required, SAP preferred.
- Knowledge of current GAAP/IFRS requirements and rulings.
- Foreign currency exchange experience preferred.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.