Our Northeast Houston, TX client is seeking a temp to possible hire Claims Processor.
Responsible for entering claims data into the system, spreadsheets and databases; preparing files for processing and performing general clerical tasks associated with the claims processing function. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
– Prepare labels for folders.
– Scan and print copies of House Air Waybills (HAWB) and Proof of Delivery (POD) documents and place copies in folder.
– Arrange inspection with vendor on insured or high dollar damage claims.
– Print letters for checks and make copies for the file.
– Close claims in AS400 and enter check numbers on spreadsheet.
– File closed domestic and international claims.
– Scan W9 forms.
– Request account numbers through GPS System.
– Generate and provide manager with the Open Claims Report on a daily basis.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– High school graduate or GED equivalent required.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which location in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.