Our Tampa, FL based client is looking for an Account Manager/Construction Sales role.
This Sales role will:
- Identify opportunities through key customer contacts and industry information, sources for sale of Company products and services. All information associated with such sales shall be processed in completeness and timeliness so as to support customer requirements.
Essential Functions: (In order of importance, including only usual duties and responsibilities.)
- Participate in Company/Region/District professional development programs to enhance working knowledge of Elevator Company products, services and procedures.
- Meet and/ or exceed assigned sales and customer objectives.
- Negotiate contract terms favorable to Company.
- Establish favorable client relationships.
- Analyze customer needs and secure desirable business through application of Company products and services.
- Prepare estimates for the sale of Company products and services.
- Assist architects and/ or developers with application of Company products through layout data and specifications.
- Prepare and maintain required customer information and files in accordance with established procedures.
- Source, analyze, communicate and apply competitive data for competitive advantage to Company.
- Communicate to both customer and internal operations the necessary information so as to assure customer satisfaction and meet sales cost objectives.
- Accounts receivable management for assigned accounts.
- Assess and follow customer complaints to satisfactory resolution.
- Required level of education to perform the essential functions including any specialized education requirements, licenses and/or certificates.
- Degree in Business Administration or Engineering preferred, or equivalent, and two years experience in elevator or construction related industry.
- Minimum work experience required including any specific job related experience and years of experience, which would serve as acceptable pre-requisites.
- Possess knowledge of Company products, services and procedures, have negotiation skills and sales techniques required to sell Company products and services, understand operating environment, national and local code requirements as well as Company policies.
- Required knowledge of softwares and/or any programs to be used including the level of expertise. SAP experience; Lotus; Microsoft Office
- Nature and complexity of problems required to be solved, and the level of analysis, independent judgment, and planning required to be used.
- Work with Owner and Building management in obtaining maintenance agreement, renewal of agreements as well as updates to their system either to meet new code requirements or through application of new technologies.
- Trying to expedite final payment on construction projects when the elevators are completed six months before the building is completed and the equipment is experiencing shutdown problems. Sales
- Representative must identify the shutdown problems and explain that the elevators are not designed to operate in a construction environment.
Additional Skills: (i.e., communication, project management, leadership, etc.)
- Must have the necessary written and verbal communication skills, along with product application experience so as to coordinate complex negotiations, develop customer proposals, make effective presentations and close the sale at an objective price preference over competition.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.