Our Downtown Houston, TX client is seeking a contract Benefits Specialist to assist with open enrollment.
- 2+ years of employee benefits experience handling open enrollment
- Knowledge of Blue Cross Blue Shield benefits is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop positive working relationships with both internal and external vendors and customers
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, set priorities, organize, implement and administer effectively in all areas of accountability
- Excellent computer skills.
- Demonstrated maturity in dealing with different level of employees and the ability to maintain confidentiality of all employee data.
§ Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.