Our Nashville, TN client is looking for a Contract Legal Secretary to join their team for a one week contract.
- Minimum of 2 years of litigation legal experience
- Experience with corporate litigation is a HUGE PLUS
- Knowledgeable of court procedures and rules in Tennessee
- Proficient in electronic court filing
- Ability to draft memos, letters and documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary organization skills
- Attention to detail
- A high level of initiative and self motivation
- A flexible and team oriented disposition
- A willingness to strive for the highest quality client service possible
- Proficient in MS Word and database software
- Ability to multi-task
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada