Our Austin, TX client is seeking an Office Manager on a contract basis for approximately one month.
- Answering phones
- Customer service
- Preparing bank deposit
- Creating, organizing, and filing documents
- Handling A/P and A/R through QuickBooks
- Collections calls to customers
- Configuring commissions for sales representatives
- Data entry of payroll for subcontractors and paycheck distribution
- Previous experience in a construction or roofing company
- Experience analyzing data
- Ability to deal with complex issues
- Data entry experience
- Proficient using QuickBooks
- Attention to Detail
- Confidentiality and thoroughness
- Temporary, Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.