Our Nashville client is looking to hire a Contract Receptionist for a one week assignment.
Scope of Duties:
- Typing memos and correspondence for various departments
- Assisting various departments with special projects
- Greeting visitors/scheduling conference rooms
- Maintaining a multi-line switchboard phone system.
- Working from 8:30 to 4:30, Monday through Friday.
- Polished and professional appearance.
- At least 1 year of experience in a reception role.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee and Arizona, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville and Pheonix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of http://www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out http://www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.