Our Fort Worth, TX client is seeking a Corporate Auditor. The Auditor I, under direct supervision, is responsible for conducting and documenting audit projects.
- Researches assigned projects, formulates audit plans, audit steps, and schedules.
- Conducts audits of departments, policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Inspects account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Interviews employees in area being audited to understand unit objectives and operations.
- Collects and analyzes data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and Company policies.
- Prepares detailed reports on audit findings.
- Recommends improvements to accomplish Company objectives.
- Works and partners with outside auditors to help expedite their work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 1 year auditing experience in public accounting and/or a robust corporate internal audit department. Broad knowledge of audit principles, practices, and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Ability to document, analyze, and make recommendations for improvements in operational processes and financial controls.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments, management levels within the company, and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.