Our Florida area client is seeking a CSS Sales Representative.
Promotes sale of parts, repairs, and services. Services accounts with estimates, information, product updates, and other information, following department policy and procedures manual.
• Performs direct sales to assigned customer accounts within Territory jurisdiction.
• Prepares financial and operational estimates from blue prints, plans, or other records submitted by potential customers regarding utilization of company products.
• Sells parts, repairs, and services handling problems requiring specialized technical ability and ingenuity. Identifies and solves customer equipment problems via upgrades, re-rates, etc.
• Draws up and proposes changes to equipment, parts, repairs, services, or use of materials which would result in cost reduction or more efficient operation.
• Inspects progress of repairs and services provided either directly by SPUSA or sub-vendors. Assures transportation of product to and from repair facility.
• Negotiates warranty claims with customer, service center, and/or factory. Performs warranty revisions and obtains sub-vendor warranty data. Initiates correspondence for revisions to warranty.
• Assists with, takes active role in, and held accountable for financial forecasting and business planning.
• Responsible for initiating, writing, and follow up to internal engineering requests (RFEA’s).
• Works closely with and is part of service center team to meet objectives of facility, CSS, and Company.
• Ensures all involved disciplines are aware of trends in department and marketplace.
• Supports, cooperates with, and participates in company-wide EHS Management System which includes following all safety, health and environmental policies and procedures. Supports and cooperates in company-wide Quality Management effort.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred or equivalent work related experience is required.
• Two years of experience in a related field or capacity
• Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills. Strong negotiating and problem solving preferred
• Strong computer skills, with proficiency in latest Microsoft software
• Acute ability to utilize technical knowledge and analytical skills to resolve problems and customer objections
• Willingness and ability to travel extensively within designated territory (NLAT) to develop new accounts
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.