Our Carrollton, TX client is seeking an Inside Sales/Account Representative with excellent customer service skills on a direct hire or contract to hire basis. Excellent benefits for a well established, international company.
- Communicate with customers regarding order placement, pricing, status and delivery confirmation of orders.
- Maintain all customer data including pricing, shipping location, billing, and specific labeling or packaging.
- Communicate with Purchasing, Planning, and Shipping departments regarding current orders, status and pending orders.
- Track order fulfillment progress and proactively communicate with customer and management regarding status.
- Provide support to Outside Sales team with pricing and sales history.
- Attend safety meetings and training as scheduled. Understands safety standards and uses correct procedures. Knows emergency protocols and responds quickly and effectively.
- Follows ISO procedures as outlined.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least 2 years customer service experience, not in a call center environment.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficient utilizing MS Office Suite, Excel and PowerPoint in particular.
- Must be professional in appearance and demeanor.
- SAP experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Results oriented, leadership ability, strong team player, and strong interpersonal skills are key competencies for successful placement in this position.
- Monday-Friday, 8-5
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.