Our Carrollton, TX client is seeking a Customer Service professional on a contract basis. This is a two week assignment starting July 5th.
- Answer customer inquiries
- Make outbound calls to follow up with customers
- Assist logistics department with freight quotes, credit information, and bank references
- Answer incoming calls and greet any guests
- Light administrative duties such as sending faxes and data entry
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience working for a surface material company is a plus
- MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of logistics or operations departments is ideal
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette
- Great follow up and sense of urgency
- Professional and polished
- Must be committed to staying for the two week assignment
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.