Our Galleria area Houston, TX client is seeking a contract Dental Office Receptionist person must have experience as a receptionist at a dental office.
This person will serve patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
– Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
– Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
– Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
– Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
– Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
– Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
– Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
– Detailed verification of dental insurance benefits.
– Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
– Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Cross trained in other office positions for optimum team performance.
– Scheduling of in office and outpatient surgical procedures.
– 2+ years of experience as a an Dental Office Receptionist
– Experience with either Eaglesoft or Dentrix software is required.
– Excellent computer skills
– Telephone Skills
– Attention to Detail
– Quality Focus
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.