Our Dallas Client is looking for an Electrical Engineer that has the following:
Electrical Engineer/Designer: Job Duties:
- Must have mastered the following design activities:
- Be able to size a service and create a preliminary single line diagram from an architectural drawing and minimal information.
- Be able to identify and acquire the required information for fault current calculations and be able to perform the calculations.
- Be able to accurately perform voltage drop calculations and size conductors accordingly.
- Be able to coordinate electrical requirements with mechanical and plumbing designer. Must understand the meaning of MOCP, FLA, and MCA and when to use each value.
- Be able to create/edit electrical specifications.
- Be proficient with ACAD. Any experience with REVIT is helpful.
- Engineering Degree-Required
- Must take pride in and ownership of design, and seek to ultimately be responsible for all aspects of the electrical design
- Must be strong in all aspects of electrical design.
- Must be efficient in their use of design hours, seek always to complete work well before any deadlines.
- Must use available resources in office as required, to become excellent in all aspects of design.
- Must be able to develop creative solutions to design problems.
- Must possess the desire to continually improve design skills.
- Must mentor project manager in design as required.
- Attends design meetings only when required to discuss discipline specific items.
- Be prepared to review submittals and RFI and be ready to attend CA meetings to assist in the project completion.
- Works with discipline director to set and maintain company design standards
- Works with discipline director to develop and maintain standard details and notes.
- Backs up the PM in house when PM is not available.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.