We are seeking an entry level Recruiting Coordinator for an internal position in our Houston Galleria area office. The ideal candidate is someone seeking a career and an opportunity for advancement.
We received the Dallas 100 Award from the SMU Cox School of Business. Additionally, we were named the #1 Best Place to Work in DFW by Dallas Business Journal in 2007, 2008 and 2010. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team!
The Recruiting Coordinator will be assisting recruiters and account managers with day to day activities including but not limited to the following:
– Preparing client correspondence and assisting with sales leads
– Sourcing candidates and updating candidate and client files in web based system
– Assisting with filing and organization
– Answering phones and greeting visitors
– Assisting with timesheets and payroll
– Other duties as assigned
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Highly detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
– Extremely organized
– Must be a self starter and self motivated
– Maintain a professional attitude and appearance
– Excellent PC skills, including MS Office Suite and Outlook
– Strong interpersonal skills.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.