Our Kingwood, TX client is seeking ESH Coordinator. This position coordinates environmental, safety, and health (ESH) affairs for the Corporate Office and supports the ESH team in all company locations. This position is a staff position and does not have line authority, and so must be able to use influence within the line organization to successfully perform many required duties.
- EMS project development, implementation, and on-going support and administration.
- Safety – OSHA reportable injuries and illnesses.
- Environmental control – Compliance with environmental permits.
- Coordination of the Corporate office safety program – relevance and timeliness of meetings.
- Coordination of weekly and quarterly meetings for ESH team – relevance of meeting topics; timeliness and accuracy of meeting minutes; coordination of scheduling meetings.
- Document management – efficiency, timeliness, and organization of documentation; support facility ESH Coordinators in document management.
- Support of the entire ESH team – feedback from all ESH team members.
- Special project participation – success of projects.
- Requires a minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in a similar leadership role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety or Environmental Engineering (or equivalent) is required in lieu of experience.
- Experience in implementing an environmental management system is required for this position, as well as a strong background in computer systems, including SAP or similar system.
- Requires the ability to understand ESH regulations and to develop and manage policies and procedures to ensure governmental compliance and best practices.
- Responsible for coordinating the following: ESH requirements for the corporate office, ESH team activities including, but not limited to, weekly and quarterly meetings, ESH regulatory reporting and document management. Serves on ESH committees and special project teams related to ESH program implementation and improvements.
- Must be able to sustain existing safety and environmental processes and programs over time with enthusiasm and energy.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.