Our Fort Worth, TX client is seeking an Excel expert on a 1-2 month contract basis. MS MapPoint experience is highly preferred. The main objective of this position will be to summarize massive amounts of GPS coordinate records and format data in Excel to enter into Microsoft MapPoint.
Create detailed formulas in Excel
Summarize and format data in Excel to be added to MS MapPoint
- Advanced Excel skills; Working knowledge of MS Excel formulas.
- Experience and knowledge of MS MapPoint
- 2-5 years experience w/High School diploma, GED or equivalent. College course work preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential; able to analyze and resolve customer issues
- Neat and organized in daily work habits; Demonstrates excellence in organization and time management skills.
- Extremely detail oriented with good follow up skills.
- Maintain high degree of accuracy and quality in all assignments.
- Able to solve problems and serve as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office products.
- Must be a good listener and articulate with excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.