Our Katy area, TX area client is seeking a temp to possible hire Executive Assistant.
The ideal candidate will have experience in handling a diverse range of administrative and executive support related tasks. This person must be able to work with little or no direct supervision. Exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, and a high degree of confidentiality are mandatory. This person must interact effectively with executive board members and shareholders in a very fast paced setting and in international forums.
– Arrange travel itineraries.
– Assist in preparation for presentations that are used in a broad number of settings.
– Prepare and process all expense reports.
– Screen all calls and direct callers appropriately.
– Create routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda, and reports/meeting handouts.
– Schedule meetings and maintain executive calendars.
– Work with and securely maintain confidential information that comes into the office.
– Plan and coordinate special meetings and events.
– Successfully complete routine daily assignments, and well as special projects as assigned.
– Perform additional office management tasks.
– Additional duties as needed.
Requirements and Additional Qualifications:
– 5+ years of executive level support.
– Bachelors degree preferred.
– Strong knowledge of all MS Office Suite products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
– Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
– Flexible work hours.
– Proficiency in preparing high quality presentations.
– The ability to conduct basic analysis and ongoing research independently.
– Strong proven project management history.
– Professional demeanor and superior communication skills.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which location in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.