Our mid-size oil and gas client in Dallas, TX is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to join their growing team.
This person assists in the development of the annual budget, latest estimates and long-range plans related to the various groups and divisions. This person also gathers, analyzes, and reports monthly financial results to the management team.
- Prepares quarterly forecasts of production volumes, capital and operating expenses
- Assists in developing financial presentation material for management and clients
- Provides financial support to the operating Divisions
- Develops ad hoc reports for the corporate and operating Divisions
- Handles cash flow analysis and portfolio projections for various divisions
- Provides financial support to long-range planning activities related to production, expenses, capital and price differentials
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred
- 4-6 years of accounting / finance experience is required; oil and gas experience is HIGHLY preferred
- Advanced Excel/Financial Modeling/Data Manipulation skills
- Must have strong presentation skills; ability to presenting to senior management is a MUST
- Understanding of business transactions that occur in the oil and gas industry
- Excellent financial analysis and communication skills
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of http://www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out http://www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.