Our Nashville, TN client is looking for a Financial Director for a temp to possible hire opportunity.
*The position may turn into a CFO position if the candidate is hired on.*
– General ledger, accounts payable, and receivables, tax maintenance, and audit duties as needed.
– General Accounting duties
– Help to further develop the accounting department.
– Managing multiple lines of accounting to handle episodes, etc.
– Financial reporting, analysis, management.
– At least 5 years in the residential building and devlopment industry.
– Bachelors degree is required, preferably in finance/accounting. MBA is preferred.
– CPA is a plus
– At least 7 years in accounting/finance management.
– Candidates must be self-starters and able to work independently.
– VC or start-up experience is highly preferred.
– Knowledge of QuickBooks is a must
– Background in new large residential construction (100+ houses annually)
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas (Arlington, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston Galleria, Lewisville, West Houston, San Antonio, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands), Tennessee (Nashville and Brentwood), and Arizona (Phoenix and Scottsdale).
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.