Our Garland, TX client is seeking a contract to possible hire Fraud Analyst. This person will review potential fraudulent accounts and transactions for the prevention and detection of fraud. The analyst will work with a high volume auction platform and customer service center. Duties include, but are not limited to: Performs analysis to identify possible fraud, identify areas for increased security procedures and recommends to management; leading projects to implement new fraud software; and takes appropriate actions to minimize fraud losses and provide customer service.
- Analyze customer and transaction data to identify fraud
- Research and verify activity using internet and phone
- Provide reporting on fraudulent activities
- Educate the company on how to identify and eliminate fraud, and current trends
- Lead the implementation of new software to assist in fraud identification
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years experience with fraud (call center preferred)
- Familiar with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures
- Solid expertise and judgment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills required
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced service environment
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Proficient with computers and Excel
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.