Our Northwest Houston, TX client is seeking a contract to possible hire Front Desk Receptionist.
Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering organization
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- General administrative and clerical support (AP/AR knowledge needed, includes typing, filing, proofreading, data entry and other clerical support as needed and directed)
- Prepare letters and documents (Microsoft Office a must)
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain conference calendars (manually and/or electronically)
- Organize and schedule meetings
- Tidy and maintain the reception/café/copy area(s)
- Manage office supplies
- Assists with other office duties as needed and directed
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma generally required
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- (PowerPoint, specifically, inserting graphs)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.