Our Carrollton, TX client is seeking a Front Office Administrator on a long term contract basis. The position is for a well established, international company.
- Answering phones
- Making copies and sending faxes
- Data entry into Excel
- Utilizing PowerPoint for presentation creation
- Assisting customers
- Transferring calls
- Assisting General Manager and HR with administrative tasks
- Other duties as required
- At least 2 years in an administrative position
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Business Casual environment
- Long term contract, Monday-Friday, 8-5
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.