Our North Dallas oil and gas client is looking for an HR Generalist with a strong background in compensation and recruiting
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years of HR experience; no more than 5 years total professional experience. Ideal candidate will have 2-5 years in the HR arena
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR
- PHR/SPHR is a plus or a desire to obtain their certifications within the next year
- Proven project management skills in both leading efforts and being a team member
- Must have extensive experience handling employee compensation programs
- Background setting up employee pay scales and compensation ranges
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong background in creating job descriptions and working with managers to hire qualified individuals
- Demonstrate leadership skills and ability to recruit
- Strong background in recruiting and compensation is a MUST
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement company-wide compensation program as well as create/distribute job descriptions company-wide.
- Assist HR Director with recruiting efforts; knowledge of oil and gas field is a plus
- Assist HR Director with Benefits and Compensation efforts
- Partner with the training and benefits team to train and board new and current employees
- Perform other duties as assigned by HR Director.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.