Our Fort worth based Texas client is seeking an HRIS Analyst for a 2-4 month project. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently with little supervision. The salary for this HRIS Analyst will start at 19.00 an hour.
The HRIS Analyst provides support for the day-to-day operations of the HRIS systems to ensure effective and efficient support of our core HR processes. This role requires a business analyst with leadership, communication, and analytical skills.
• Overall planning, organizing, directing, controlling and delivery of all HRIS projects prioritized in alignment with the client’s expectations and business needs
• Monitors the implementation project from initiation through delivery
• Organizes the interdepartmental and intercompany activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule
• Ensures the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs
• Process HRIS changes in the applicable systems within required timeframes
• Conduct audit activities to ensure data integrity within the HRIS system.
• Translate operations requirements into systems specifications.
• Develop reports to meet HR, Finance and Payroll requests.
• Respond to ad hoc requests for data and/or reports and validate results to ensure accuracy.
• Support continuous improvement efforts to improve operations and streamline work processes.
• Assist with the maintenance of master data set-up, tables and internal database files – as it specifically relates to all aspects of benefits and payroll data
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 years of business analyst experience – preferably with Benefits Administration
• Strong competencies in using and managing data to identify and communicate benefit information
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Strong analytic skills and ability to interpret data and make recommendations to the business
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential compensation and financial information
• Experience in relationship building at all levels and cross-function/platform
• Experience with HRIS systems: ADP, SAP, PeopleSoft (Cost Point – Deltek a plus)
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.