Our Fort Worth area, TX client is seeking a contract to hire Inside Sales Representative.
- Effectively cold call by reading script; build your own clientele through calling 75 – 100 leads per day. Persistently compete for sales despite rejection in order to close sales.
- Accurately calculate and quote prices in accordance with standard procedures and customers’ profitability profiles.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction by processing quotes and orders from start to finish; proactively anticipates and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Increase customer base in current niche, as well as, expand business into new niches.
- Build a rapport with customers in order to increase sales and average order size by discovering and meeting customer needs.
- Communicate verbally/writing with customers, vendors, and team members to ensure customer satisfaction or to resolve any issues.
- Contribute to the overall success of the company by assisting in other areas as needed.
- 1+ year of experience in business to business sales position.
- MS Office experience.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.