Our Mount Juliet, TN property management client is looking for an IT Maintenance & Support Administrator for a 6-week temporary assignment.
The main role this person will have it to help meet the deadline for website development by months end, they have 90% completed, be a teacher to people using the site for the first time and present a professional image.
– Ensure HOA’s new website is up and running for end of the month roll out to the community.
– Meet with Committee Chairs to update their WebPages.
– Meet with Communications Committee to ensure punch list is complete before formal community roll out.
– Work with Association Voice staff to ensure upgrades to site are in progress and on track to be completed.
– Lead staff and resident training of website.
– Meet with residents to show them how to log onto the new site.
– Return daily emails and phone calls related to website questions.
– Update community Channel 29 on a weekly basis – includes calendar, pictures, and MP3 files
– Perform Security Updates on all staff computers – check for viruses including malware
– Back up management computers to have off-site file back ups
– Replace computers and printers as necessary
– Solve network issues
– Assist with HOA Town website maintenance – includes uploading documents and pictures, making changes to the site, creating clickable links on the pages, and assist with homeowner questions
– Perform problem solving on clubhouse phone system when necessary
– Conduct all gate remote inputs – program new resident remotes and enter information into call box at front gate
– Must be able to interact with all types of individuals
– Must be detail oriented
– Capable of working independently
– Must be able to take direction from HOA Manager and Lifestyle Director
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, and/or duties associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves as right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas (Arlington, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston Galleria, Lewisville, West Houston, San Antonio, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands), Tennessee (Nashville and Brentwood), and Arizona (Phoenix and Scottsdale)
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.