Our Dallas oil and gas client is looking for an IT Manager to join their team.
- This is a role fulfilling the position of IT Manager, accountable for the successful delivery of all IT Services in the company, including but not limited to Infrastructure and Business Application solutions. It is expected that this role with be a subject matter expert in midstream energy business processes and systems.
- It requires an individual with enough leadership and experience to plan, coordinate, direct and design IT related activities as well as effectively communicating to the business and representing IT to the Business.
- The IT Manager will work closely with leaders in the company to recommend, develop, implement, and support technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- The individual will develop and manage G&A and Capex IT budgets for the company and ensure they are kept to agreed targets.
- Ensure HSSE for all IT activities is managed effectively per the company HSSE policies and standards.
- Direct and manage the delivery of live operational services in line with agreed service levels, performing reactive and proactive service and infrastructure maintenance to eliminate causes of service disruption.
- Advises the Leadership Team regarding the delivery, costs, availability and functionality of IT services.
- Manage the delivery of the IT strategy, programs & projects that will implement the required systems and applications for the company.
- Ensure full understanding of the company business strategy and use this knowledge to ensure that appropriate IT solutions are provided. Document these solutions into an overall IT strategy and subsequent annual IT plan.
- Advises company management and staff on the application of IT policy and processes.
- Engage and manage the necessary commercial contracts to ensure a fully supported and integrated IT environment, including infrastructure and applications.
- Maintain relationships with vendors, partner organizations, and external organizations, as appropriate, to ensure excellent IT service delivery.
- Develop and manage IT policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Experience in leading IT teams and organizations within the midstream energy industry.
- Strong and proven technical knowledge and experience in planning and managing IT infrastructure and business applications.
- Good knowledge and experience of IT core processes, such as project management, service delivery and business alignment.
- Experience of managing user support processes, third party suppliers and support contracts.
- Proven experience in;
- Business process documentation and design
- System architecture and mapping
- Executive stakeholder management
- Project planning and budgeting
- Project management and execution
- Business change management
- College graduate or equivalent.
- Preferably holds a recognized IT discipline specific qualification achieved through further training or education.
- Understanding of industry best practice for IT Service and Project Management.
- Strong Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills, able to determine the approximate impact of each issue quickly to prioritize further work.
- Full technical understanding of midstream IT management.
- Understanding of application gas control and SCADA.
- Understanding of financial and commercial management in an IT environment.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to positively and sensitively work with stakeholders.
- Relationship Management skills, ability to build and create a strong internal network across levels and disciplines in the company.
- High degree of versatility in working various issues and conversations with internal and external teams.
- Sound decision-making skills.
- Excellent performance management skills with the ability to coach direct reports to develop their capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Highly effective planning, prioritization and delegation skills.
- Able to contribute to strategic debates, helping to identify and address future opportunities and challenges.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.