Our Northwest Houston TX client is seeking a contract to possible hire Marketing Assistant/ Specialist.
– Maintain Marketing Task List and Lead M3 (Monday Morning Marketing Meeting).
– Press Release Co-Authoring and Publishing.
– Secondary Administrator for Salesforce CRM (specifically – Lead Nurturing, Opportunity Aging, and SAR Reports).
– Manage LASSO (Samples) Inventory.
– Perform all LASSO Fulfillments for Samples to Customers and Field Management.
– Assist Graphics Designer in the Maintenance of Advertising Work Flow and Scheduling.
– Assist in the Coordination and Production of Marketing Literature.
– Construct Monthly Reports for Advertising Expenses, Co-Op, and Samples Expense.
– Develop and Deliver Monthly Metrics on Marketing ROI and Expense to Plan.
– Catalog Competitive Marketing Data.
– Maintain Website Data for 5 Websites and Administrate the Drupal CMS.
– Other duties as needed.
– 2+ years of related experience.
– MS Office experience is required.
– Salesforce experience is HIGHLY preferred.
– Bilingual (Spanish) both written and verbal is preferred.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.