MARKETING WEBSITE & SALES SUPPORT JOB DESCRIPTION
This position is located in the company headquarters in downtown Dallas, the West End Historical district and reports to the Vice President of Client Partnerships. This individual will have full responsibility for developing and executing short and long-term marketing strategies for the company. Through a collaborative effort this position, oversees branding, creative, advertising, marketing communications, co-marketing partnerships, and web content.
POSITION OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assume marketing leadership responsibility
- Manage numerous e-commerce websites.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns.
- Maintain weekly e-mail marketing and newsletter campaign – Profecient with Adobe Photoshop – CSS.
- Create commercial videos and marketing videos for social media, YouTube distribution.
- Maintain company social networking sites – Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Etc.
- Provide Sales team with effective marketing communications tools that can be used when selling to customers
- Oversee website content development.
- Build out new website – Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 – (Submit Example site links with resume)
- Primary contact for company website(s) maintenance.
- Maintain promo-items inventory levels, order key promo items as needed.
- Produce weekly podcast and distribution of information via company social sites.
- Shared typical administrative duties (answer phone, fax, etc.).
- Any additional projects as needed.
- Minimum 2-3 years marketing leadership experience with an established company
- B.S. / B.A. Degree in Marketing,Business, Communications, Graphic Design or equivalent work experience
- Reputation for being creative, strategic, innovative and energetic
- Experience with interactive marketing strategies and tactics, such as online advertising, and e-mail marketing
- High level of experience and full knowledge of SEO
- Profiecent understanding for Social Networking and link building.
- Proven track record of delivering above-target marketing-driven business results
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and multi-tasks at a high-performance level
- Consistently displays a positive, cooperative, self-motivated and professional attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and cross-functional interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity, initiative and “can-do” attitude
MUST HAVE TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Macromedia Dreamweaver CS5, Adobe Photoshop, Constant Contact, HTML,Frontpage. Experience with an e-mail marketing tool such as Constant Contact helpful.
Frontline Source Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package that includes an attractive salary, paid parking, flexible schedules and comprehensive benefits.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.