Our Northwest Houston, TX client is seeking a temp to possible hire Materials / Purchasing Specialist- Oil / Gas Equipment
– Preparing RFQ’s for our vendors, from product/project bills of materials.
– Working directly with vendors to confirm pricing/delivery, prepare/issue purchase orders, expedite orders, handle shipments from vendors and shipments of products, into the field worldwide.
– Handling data input into our account / inventory operating system (Inaacct) and maintaining physical inventory counts, while reconciling costs with product/project budgets.
– Assisting with various other purchasing and inventory administrative projects, as required by our Supply Chain Manager.
– 3+ years of experience in a similar role
– Strong computer skills with a demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Programs and accounting/EPR systems.
– Must be detail oriented.
– Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing large workload.
– Must be a “self starter”, capable of working independently and taking responsibility for assignments.
– Positive professional attitude and a sense of “small company” teamwork are essential.
– Oil & gas equipment manufacturing experience preferred.
– Ability to fully comply with all required HSSE policies, practices and industry regulations.
– This position requires someone with purchasing experience and technical understanding of the typical components and manufacturing processes, used in building oil / gas equipment. Such as a basic knowledge of pipe, pipe fittings, machined parts, bearings, seals, electrical cable/fittings/control panels and typical drilling, milling, CNC machining, welding and “nuts & bolts” assembly work.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.