Our Houston, TX client is currently seeking a contract Mechanical AutoCAD Draftsman- Inventor.
• Develop drawings and 3D models of mechanical type equipment & work with CFD program to conduct flow study analysis.
• Enter and oversee changes, addition and/or revisions as required via Engineering Manager’s instructions.
• 2-4 years minimum related experience in documentation of parts, assemblies and drawings.
• AutoCAD- Inventor experience required.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.