Our Dallas based client is looking for a temp to possible hire Medical Biller associate.
1) Responsible for coding and billing invoices for a private physician office. Up to 10 to 30 invoices daily.
2) Manage claims for the insurance providers to insure timely payment.
3) Minimal collections for individual patients.
4) Perform manual and electronic posting for all invoices.
5) Verify and validate claims for the insurance providers prior to submitting.
1) Two to three years medical billing and coding experience
2) One year oncology billing experience
3) Excellent follow up skills
4) Basic working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
5) Multi-task orientated and ability to handle workload and meet daily deadlines
6) Persistent and determined attitude
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.