Our Dallas, TX client is seeking a Medical Coder with experience in a physical therapy office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpreting medical charts and assigning the appropriate diagnostic and procedural codes.
- Assign and identify the information by using the accurate ICD-9-CM and CPT codes
- Make sure the assigned codes meet all federal, legal and insurance regulations
- Verifying signatures and data
- Coding certification is preferred
- Physical therapy coding experience preferred.
- Medical terminology, knowledge of insurance carrier billing requirements,
- Knowledge of CMS correct coding methodologies (NCCI), ability to translate medical documentation into codes for communication to insurance carriers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and aggressive claim rejection/denial research.
- Ability to identify compliance issues, ability to audit, track, compile, and analyze statistical data on accounts and ability to identify problems and develop action plans for resolution.
- CPC certification through the American Academy of Professional Coders
- Minimum of 2 years required
- Associates Degree preferred
Solution oriented, Aggressive follow up, Friendly and helpful, Ability to grow with company, Team player, Meticulous Coding and Billing
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.